Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finally, an introduction!

I began this blog as a way to chronicle my adventures in the romance-writing realm. On the precipice of finishing my first full story for publication, my personal life intervened and put the completion of this story off for another few weeks.

I feel like I am chronically in this state of in-between. Even after over two decades of writing for pleasure, I have a difficult time sticking with one story to the end. I say, no more! This blog is my accountability log. I will use it to post my progress, to keep in touch with fellow writers, to review stories that have inspired me, and whatever other ramblings I can't keep to myself!

My name is Renee. I'm excited to begin this adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hon, Come on..get that novella out and finish it.. I, for one, am waiting to get my hands on it !!

    ReplyDelete