Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Why not? I’ve been a fan of Six-Sentence Sunday and figured it’s about time I joined in!

The following is from a MS that will likely never see the light of day, but is a sweetheart of mine. Hopefully I'll find the time/motivation to make it into something workable one day!

Oh, and, CELEBRATE! I have an AUTHOR PAGE at Evernight Publishing. Squeeee!!

--

There was something unsettlingly familiar about the sadness in those eyes as he spoke to her, words filled with promises of eternity, vows of protection and bliss. She was fascinated by his voice, timeless in its cadence, the subtle accent that became more audible the longer she listened.

Julia could not speak; she had tried to several times, only to find she could not will her vocal chords into use. Even her legs betrayed the logical side of her brain that told her to run.
“I’ll find you soon,” he added. She watched his eyes as he fought with something internal, a tortured look filling his gaze when he reached out to touch her cheek.

2 comments:

  1. Liked your author page. You sound really adventures. Congratulations with the achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murees, I sound way cooler than I actually am! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete